Sheila Murray is a Chopra Center Certified Instructor.
What Will I Learn in the Perfect Health program?
The Perfect Health programme is presented in five sessions over several days.
- In Session One, your Chopra Center Certified Perfect Health Instructor will introduce you to the basic principles of Ayurveda, Meditation, and Yoga as well as the three primary mind-body personalities: vata, pitta, and kapha.
- In Session Two, you will learn how to select and use the most nourishing foods for your mind-body personality. These nutritional practices will help you maintain vibrant health, appropriate weight, and optimized digestion.
- In Session Three, you will learn to perpetually renew yourself each day by recognizing and eliminating toxins and by performing gentle rejuvenating techniques.
- In Session Four, you will learn tools to practice conscious communication to enhance your relationships and help you achieve emotional freedom.
- In Session Five, your instructor will teach you to use your senses to access the power of your body's inner pharmacy to heal, nourish, and maintain balance.
How do I get started?
To take your next step toward developing a Perfect Health Ayurvedic Lifestyle practice, please feel free to call or email Sheila Murray, your local Chopra Center Certified Instructor.
New class starting on Saturday 11th May 2013. Please contact Sheila for more information.
A taster session will be held on Tuesday 23rd April 2013 to give you an idea of what you can expect to learn on the full course.
Stockist for Pukka tea & nutritional products. Please call Sheila for more information.